Monday 31 August 2009

Thanks Zed! =)




When I became a Mam, the whole world changed. I didn't think I would ever have the strength to see it through. I couldn't look after myself, let alone a child, and I didn't know where to turn. But the years go by, and you find amazing strength in love. To look in to your child's eyes and see hurt is the most heartbreaking feeling in the world. To not be able to give your child what they need gives you such a feeling of failure. To not have anybody there to back you up is the loneliest feeling. Nothing can hurt you more than some of the decisions we have to make for our children. We have to do what is right by them, by us and by everybody else. We have to stand up and admit we are wrong to lead the way but we also have to hold our heads up high and stick to our guns when we have made the right decisions - even when the world is against us.

To love a child; To be there with them each and every step of the way; And when that child looks you in the eye and says "you're doing the right thing Mam"... We'll there's just no comparison. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment